140 years ago, Levi Strauss invented a simple blue jean that would forever change the way America, and the rest of
the world, dressed. Levi's® Made and Crafted™ builds on this legacy by designing tomorrow's classics using today's best materials and construction techniques.
Here's to the next 140 years.
The Finest Materials and Fabrics:
Each season, we develop the most interesting fabrics with the best mills from around the world.
- Our premium quality denim is woven in the USA, Japan and Italy
- Our hand waxed leathers come from Italy
- We weave cashmere and silk yarns with cotton and wool to create wearable luxury
Crafted With Care:
Every garment is cut, sewn and finished using the best methods available. Some items take a few days to make. But it's these extra steps that ensure the inside is as beautiful as the outside.
- We hand sew our shirts using single needle construction
- We bind all interior seams of our chinos for a neat finish
The Difference is in the Details:
We obsess about the little things because they make a big difference. We appreciate those extra touches and we know you do too.
- Our buttons are made from compressed cotton, bone and wood
- The Levi's "Arcuate" is stitched behind the pocket--gradually appearing with wear
- We use real indigo and other natural dyes
INDIGO & DENIM
Indigo Is Our Birthright:
We are Levi's. We invented the denim game and we are still the best at it. Each season, you can expect us to show where we came from--and where we can take it.
- We have the best fitting jeans for both men and women
- We use denim and indigo in new and unexpected ways
- Our denim is carefully hand finished by the best laundries in the world